Monday, August 4, 2014

Kindergarten....Time PLEASE Slow Down!

Well, today was a BIG day in our house. Rylynne started Kindergarten. This time last year I was already getting knots in my stomach looking at other kids pictures of their first day. I just knew when her time came this year I would have to leave her kicking and screaming. I was wrong! She has matured and changed so much over the past year. All I've heard this summer is how she couldn't wait for Kindergarten.

I hear nothing but positive comments about her teacher...and the helper is MamaHearn!!! MamaHearn is one of my best friend's mom that I've known forever! So between an updated text from her today and a picture from our JenJen I knew she was in good hands.

She had a great first day and is looking forward to tomorrow. She told me that she had too much fun to miss us today! :( haha Sydney did comment a couple of times that she missed Rylynne. She didn't know what to do without her sister! This is a new phase for us, but we are excited to see what all she'll accomplish and learn. She's so smart and really loves school. I just hope & pray it stays that way!





No comments:

Post a Comment